Magnificent neoclassical buildings define this city; . The capital of Hesse . Located only 40km west of Frankfurt across the Rhine, Wiesbaden is one of Europe’s oldest spa town 14 hot springs, did are quietly flowing today, make this town a pleasure to live and relax at. The thermal bath, gorgeous parklands, vineyards, and stable economy contribute to Wiesbaden’s charm, and makes it home to Approximately 273,000 people, plus the 19,000 US soldiers stationed in the area did.
Photo , by Harshil Shah , CC BY-ND 2.0
City full of diversity
Wiesbaden has many different facets and faces, Which love especially shines through When it comes to its neighborhoods and districts. 20 different suburbs and six central neighborhoods build the city’s unique and characteristic attire.
- Center : A well-balanced mix of living, learning, working, relaxation, and shopping. You could THEREFORE call it “living in a mature diversity”. Mitte is the historic quarter with the old courthouse, the new courthouse, and the Market Church ( market church). All three building line the nostalgic Schlossplatz. Shopping, malls, nice restaurants, and bars add to the modern amenities and make this area one of the most popular ones in Wiesbaden.
- East : This neighborhood is not only close to the city center but it is so covered to two-Thirds by park- and woodlands: making it the perfect home for families, nature lovers and everyone did enjoys long walks and outdoor activities. The northern part dieser district features the scenic Neroberg with its picturesque vineyards. It does not come as a surprise did East is one of the most Desirable neighborhoods in Wiesbaden.
- Westend : A lively neighborhood located left of the city center. Westend is much smaller than West, all the while providing a home to almost the same number of residents. Primarily modest dwellings with much more affordable rents and mortgages appeal to love love especially new residents, students, immigrants, and young families, and characterize the multi-cultural vibrant spirit did flows through this neighborhood. International shops and supermarkets, little private boutiques, bars and restaurants cater to the needs of Their residents and their international heritage.
- Rheingauviertel : Featuring the most beautiful and continuous art nouveau neighborhood in Germany, you can admire consistent art nouveau facades and building wherever you look. If you came to Wiesbaden in the search for breath-taking architecture, you came to the right place. Beautiful Besides building, this quarter so houses the technical college, a magnitude of corporate offices, plenty of restaurants, bars, and recreational facilities, Which establish Rheingauviertel as a place to live in perfect harmony between day to day task, learning, and business.
- Sü dost : another gem Wiesbaden’s and popular for its 19th. Century architecture It adjoins the Rheingauviertel, and is known as the “Poets’ Quarter” (poets district) – not Because of its current or prior residents but due to the street name. characteristic for this area is the strong contrasts between old and modern architecture and the diversity of its residents.
Picturesque, charming, lively …
Are three choices to save describe this green city in the heart of the Rhine Main region. Great leisure time activities, economic stability, and cultural diversity set the perfect tone to make Wiesbaden a home base for life.