The Best Restaurants in Berlin
Although Berlin is not internationally known for its cuisine, do not be fooled.
You will find some of the tastiest cuisine imaginable here.
Renowned restaurants include:
- Lorenz Adlon Esszimmer features fine European cuisine, and it is wise to make a reservation rather than just showing up.
- Paris-Moskau serves a delightful combination of Continental, European, French and German cuisine with fine wines.
- Schwarzwaldstuben features fine dining on European and German cuisine. Their specialty is traditional white asparagus.
- Il Casolare serves a both European and Italian cuisine. Curry 36 is a popular European and German restaurant, with lines that often trail out the doors, so be prepared to wait.
- Mustafa’s Gemuse Kebap serves fine Middle Eastern and Turkish cuisine, and here you should also be prepared for long waiting times.
- The Bird offers delicious American cuisine.
- Gugelhof features Asatian, European and French cuisine served with fine French wines.
- Sauvage is for the adventurous who like organic wild game selections, with an option to dine outdoors.
- Prater Garten serves traditional German cuisine and an excellent locally brewed Pilsner beer.